Microsoft - Lync Server 2013
|MOC 20335: Lync Network Readiness Assessment |
|kurzBeschreibungThis is a 3-day instructor Led Training (ILT) Course that targets the needs of professionals with data networking experience who take part in the planning, design, and deployment of the Lync Unified Communications solution in the enterprise. This course focuses on four key areas: |
- Implementation methodology, including defining methodology phases, identifying phase deliverables, and preparing for traffic simulation;
- Analyzing the network environment, including review of WAN topology, Wi-Fi infrastructure, Quality of Server approaches, and media flow scenarios, analyzing the network for optimal performance, and monitoring and managing networks;
- Performing usage modeling, including modeling RTC traffic media flows and Lync traffic per location, calculating traffic volume by using the Lync bandwidth calculator, and analyzing how predicted traffic impacts a network;
- Analyzing customer data and measurements, including policies collected from the Discovery phase and historical data usage, planning simulation traffic, analyzing results from traffic simulation, and formulating recommendations.
This course maps to exam 74-335: Network Readiness and Assessment for Lync.
|ZielgruppeThis course targets the needs of network analysts, networking engineers and system integrators who plan, design, and deploy unified communications (UC) solutions using Lync Server 2013 in the enterprise. Students should have strong knowledge of data networking, an industry or vendor qualification (CompTIA Network+ or similar), and be able to translate business requirements into technical and networking requirements for a UC solution. Students should be familiar with Network Readiness Assessment methodology and related tools, such as the Lync bandwidth calculator. |
This course is also aimed at professionals who may have focused on third-party UC solutions, which perform network assessments and readiness evaluations. They will use this course to update their skills and knowledge to apply to Lync UC solutions in their enterprise.
|LernzieleAfter completing this course, students will be able to:|
- Understand network assessments.
- Understand common network concepts, terms and processes.
- Use recommended practices for network readiness assessments that pertain to Lync Server and UC solutions in general.
- Understand the Microsoft Lync Network Readiness Assessment Methodology.
- Overview of Network Assessments
- Network Assessment Overview
- Key Concepts for Network Assessment
- Introducing the Microsoft Lync Network Readiness Assessment Methodology
- Microsoft Lync Network Readiness Assessment Methodology Overview
- Discovery Phase
- Modeling Phase
- Traffic Simulation Phase
- Recommendations Phase
- Network Discovery
- Documenting Current Network Infrastructure
- Documenting Current Client Devices
- Locating Network Impairments and Roadblocks
- Overview of Transport Reliability IP Probe Tools
- Analyzing Server, Network, and Client Health
- Determining Server, Network and Client Health Indicators
- Monitoring and Managing Methods
- Usage and Traffic Modeling
- Performing Usage Modeling
- Performing Traffic Modeling
- Lync Bandwidth Calculator
- Performing Traffic Simulations
- Overview of Traffic Simulations
- Lync Server 2013 Stress and Performance Tool
- Understanding Network Controls and Solutions
- Quality of Service
- Bandwidth Management with Call Admission Control
- Troubleshooting and Diagnostics Tools
- Making Recommendations for Network Readiness
- Forming and Documenting Recommendations
|VoraussetzungenBefore attending this course, students must have an understanding of: |
Students attending this course should have experience with network assessments. They should also have sufficient knowledge of Lync Server 2013 and Lync Online to understand the features that impact LAN/WAN traffic. It is not necessary for students to have a MCSE: Communication, although many students will have attained this certification. Completion of courses M20336 and M20337 far exceed the level of knowledge of Lync required for this class.
- LAN/WAN (COMPTIA Network+ certification or equivalent experience)
- Lync Server 2013 and Lync Online
- Enterprise voice and VOIP
|1.675,00 EUR || 1.500,00 EUR || 1.350,00 EUR |
|2.575,00 CHF || 2.200,00 CHF || 1.950,00 CHF |
AddOn Classic - Garantie inklusive!
NEU: Jetzt bequem von zu Hause aus oder in jedem AddOn Training Center an Live Class Seminaren teilnehmen. Mehr ...
Buchen Sie kostenfrei mit gültigen Microsoft Software Assurance Vouchern. Bitte informieren Sie sich hier.
Alle Preise verstehen sich zzgl. der gesetzlichen MwSt.
Die Europreise gelten nur in Deutschland
Termine & Seminarbuchung (zur Buchung bitte auf das gewünschte Datum klicken)